RSS

Recent Posts

How does the selling process work?
Buying Items
store credit
powered by

My Blog

Buying Items

Our inventory at Kid's Kingdom is constantly changing given the nature of our business.  If there is something in particular you are trying to find, please ask one of the associates.  We may have it in our stock room, or we can contact you if the item comes in.  Our prices are up to 80% off new retail prices so it is always worth it to check and see if we have an item you are looking for before purchasing it new.

We do our best to go over every item with a fine tooth comb. The majority of our items are in like new condition, but there are many items that were "loved" more than others.  We believe they are still worth loving but their prices reflect condition.  We check every item to make sure that they work before putting it on the floor.  We also leave batteries in the items so that you can test items yourself before purchasing (we remove batteries when you purchase the items).  If for some reason you are dissatisfied with an item you purchased.  please bring it back within 14 days in the same condition you purchased it with tags and receipt for store credit.

8 Comments to Buying Items:

Comments RSS
Stock Trading Tips on Wednesday, June 22, 2016 8:38 AM
I feel that is an enchanting point, it made me suppose a bit. Thank you for sparking my pondering cap. Sometimes I get so much in a rut that I simply feel like a record......
Reply to comment

eessayontime.com on Thursday, April 26, 2018 2:44 AM
Extraordinarily good informative post about new items in your store. The discounts are so great. I hope I can visit your store soon together with my friends. I want to look new items for a present for my niece. It is good that we can return the items that we purchased if this has a defect or dissatisfied. Leaving batteries in items is a great idea. So that customers can check the items if this is working or not. Thank you for sharing this.

Minana on Thursday, April 06, 2017 3:15 AM
Fantastic reading so far about buying items! As a reader, I appreciate the writing with lots of information. I should try them as soon as possible. You can now order research paper writing service reviews by visiting our site easily. Thank you so much and have a good day!
Reply to comment

Apple on Thursday, April 26, 2018 2:35 AM
Great post
Reply to comment

Harold on Thursday, April 26, 2018 5:13 PM
I really like the writing style of your blog. you write in an elaborative manner whic helps the reader in many ways. it can be very helpful in study
Reply to comment

superior essay papers on Wednesday, May 02, 2018 5:06 PM
My friend is a big big fan of your stuff and she also showed me some of it and their quality was outstanding.You guys are amazing!
Reply to comment

rushessay essay on Monday, May 07, 2018 6:15 PM
I really want to visit your store with my kids. It will be an amazing day for them. Hope you are doing well.
Reply to comment

Tom Hardy Jac on Wednesday, May 23, 2018 4:20 AM
This has been the most exciting episode that I have got to see for the first time and I have really enjoyed it. I have been willing to know more about the upcoming series of this part.
Reply to comment