We are currently looking to fill the position of sales associate. We are looking for someone who is reliable, flexible, trustworthy, a hard worker, able to work independently, experience with infant and children's items, loves kids, outgoing, professional, and has a desire to help a new business grow. If you feel that you possess all of these attributes, and are looking for a long term position,
- Greet customers when they come in and ensure that they feel comfortable in the store.
- Help customers as needed - find items they are looking for, directing them to appropriate racks/areas of the store, take information for waiting lists, answer phone calls, answer questions about our buying process or items we have, helping customers take/load items into their cars (particularly pregnant customers and customers with small children and infants).
- Sort through buys according to our needs and condition of items, look value of items up, make offers to customers in a professional manner, pay customers.
- clerical duties - print documents as needed, copy forms as needed, print end of day sales reports, alert store owner to store needs, alert store owner of sales, enter items into system, tag items, filing, organizing storage, etc.
- restock racks and shelves with new inventory and season changes.
- monitor web page, social media sites, and ecommerce as needed.
- cleaning tasks- run vacuum, Swiffer floor, dust items, clean inventory, steam clothing, dust, clean counters, clean and organize storage area.
- Help with promotional events or advertising as needed.